RocketSauce Media Labs is a fast paced, innovative, entrepreneurial media agency looking for a passionate data geek who loves to learn everything about digital platforms, crush it for a client, and build what’s coming next.
RocketSauce Media Labs is looking for an experienced crew member that can plan and present complex digital media campaigns across channels for our clients. This includes research, building a strategy, and working with traditional media channels to present a holistic approach to paid media campaigns. We need that person who has an insatiable curiosity to dig into the data, find actionable insights and optimize campaigns, go beyond best practices, and find that right combination of ingredients that ignite more opportunities. Someone who can engage at a senior level with our partner organization within The Next Practice (our holding company) around digital media analytics, supporting media’s role in website optimization recommendations to drive better results, enhance our relationships with platforms like Facebook, Google, various DSP, etc. Someone to work with our VP of Media Operations to build out a best in-class capability…oh, and that special crewmate who can thrive in and add value to RocketSauce Media Labs’ culture.
- Day-to-day client engagement for digital media
- Support the development, management, and execution of complex digital media campaigns across social, search, programmatic platforms – we’re a start-up, we have to do it all!
- Campaign digital test design
- Support/lead staff, contractors, and vendor partners in conjunction with our VP of Media Operations
- Development of processes, reporting, and a key leader in our Media Labs helping to drive innovations in RocketSauce and The Next Practice
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills that leverage both quantitative and qualitative data
- Deep understanding of digital platforms and insatiable desire to learn more
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- 10+ years of relevant experience as a digital marketer in a dynamic startup or high growth, complex organization, with management experience (5+ years managing digital transformation and optimization initiatives)
- Looking for that next adventure to do what it takes to fuel our growth and delight clients
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: United States, work from home or our offices
Travel: Once COVID-19 is better managed travel will be required
RocketSauce Media Labs is an innovative media services agency that is always trying to find “the next”. We thrive on solving business problems. Each day we find better ways to help our clients do more, engage better, and if needed, disrupt their categories to secure customers, drive brand loyalty, and increase return on investment. We also help our clients reach their customers where they are, deliver exactly the right content they want, and make it easy for them to buy and return over and over again. We promote a culture of fun, trust, transparency, respect, regard, and care for one another. We are a curious group of friends that operate as a family and as families do, we take care of one another.Email to Apply